The Government have recently announced that it will be extending the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) for probably the last time. It will now run until 31st March 2021. It is very unlikely that a business funding initiative of this nature will be available again so, with just over 2 months left, any business contemplating exploring the benefit of business finance should consider an application sooner rather than later.
The key facts:
- First year interest is paid by the Government
- Nothing to pay until month 13
- No early repayment fees
- No arrangement fees
- No personal guarantees
- Incredibly low interest rates
A multitude of uses:
- Any business that needs a cash injection
- Any business that is looking to diversify into a new industry sector
- Any business that is introducing new products or services
- Any business that is looking for new premises
- Any business that is looking for new equipment
- Any business that is looking to recruit new employees
If you are thinking about an application please feel free to call us on 01993 706403 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.